z000m Posts: 544
    cant just beat you up for no reason
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    whack
    bagpuss
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Wow!!! A million views and only three (3) responses? C'mon, where's your (you're) mettle?

Put the gloves on. I will NOT be defending anything on this thread.

Wusses.
  • Anonymous
    P.S. Check my previous posts, plenty to beat me up for.
  • Anonymous
    Hmm.....very odd....the British and UKites. I don't have a clue what to call you.

Of course, I'm a Yankie, or an American. 'Up to you.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,395
    you re bike...like totally sucks....

so there
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Anonymous
    I thought so as, like, well. Hey, it was, like, an insurance claim. It was, like, free, plus I got, like, an $800 check for the appreciation from the '96 that was, like, stolen. How, like, sweet is that, like?

It all worked out, like, in the end.
  • Anonymous
    C'mon, this can be fun. C'mon..............
  • Tool.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • Ffair chwarae chychwïor ach a chwblha w?nker a basically ddylu gwna yourself blaid a gwna hun. Faharen 'ch Americanwr , 'n Brytanaidd ai inuuit gwisga t 'n sylweddol falia namyn 'ch ddifethdod chan blwc a a muppet.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • Harry B
    Harry B Posts: 1,239
    No more replies to this post please. The weirdo enjoys it :shock: :?
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    re previous posts, his missus is obviously bored of laughing at his knob and wants some good British humour again!
  • Anonymous
    I just wanted to give y'all an opportunity to thrash me without dirtying up someone else's thread.

I don't need attention. I get plenty, and, by the way, my 'missus' does enjoy british humor. We watch Red Dwarf way more than we should. 'Got all 8 seasons in DVD and VHS.

Anyone collect Red Dwarf? I'd love to sell all of my VHS copies. They've been watched once.

Have a great day. :wink:
  • Ah, VHS. Good times. Recently came across a video of "Getta grip" an MTB film from '96 featuring a young Peaty (as well as some rather dubious get-up). There's part of it on youtube. As it says on the box, "It's totally grip-tastic!". Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUfRYommlSA
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    as soon as anyone says something even remotely objectionable on here it's a banning or a firm telling off... they even filter out swears FFS
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • I like this guy, he is quality.
  • Anonymous
    It's all just opinion, which is all I've done since early November on this site.

I did not come here to p!ss people off, just be up front. No argument from me.

If you look at my posts (I hope I'm right) I launched no personal attacks, just opinions.

Can't we all just get along, without regard to the 'pond' between us? I pedal, you pedal, what's the beef?

Thanks for showing up on my pathetic but sincere thread.
  • You are right, let's heal the world and make it a better place...

...for me and for you and the entire human race.
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    NO :twisted:

Only joking!!

I've got "no beef" with anyone either. (Oops, just can't help myself :lol: )

Very thoughtful of you to start an unrelated thread, but I find it much more amusing when you pop up in a conversation and everyone who's slightly anal gets the ars* with you. I've never taken any of your comments as personal insults, as you say everybody's got an opinion. Keep it up.
  • Anonymous
    batch78 wrote:
    NO :twisted:

Only joking!!

I've got "no beef" with anyone either. (Oops, just can't help myself :lol: )

Very thoughtful of you to start an unrelated thread, but I find it much more amusing when you pop up in a conversation and everyone who's slightly anal gets the ars* with you. I've never taken any of your comments as personal insults, as you say everybody's got an opinion. Keep it up.

Batch, thanks. I'm a member of a bunch of bike forums, and this is the toughest 'room' by far. It happens and we have to adjust. Riding the same trail everyday will only make you better on that trail. Every tree hurts, but each tree teaches new technique.

Be cool, man. If you ever get out here to Hicksville, give me a hollar. I'll buy the brew.
  • boff! (Batman style)
  • rdaviesb
    rdaviesb Posts: 566
    Biff!
  • grayo59
    grayo59 Posts: 722
    Kelly the troll!
    I'm probably asking an idiotic question but " Where the hell is Nunyah, Bz"???
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    edited February 2008
    dennisn wrote:

PS Where did it go!!!
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    dennisn wrote:
    I think sir, that's none of your business!

No, you do have the right to ask - I mean, er, just try saying it and you'll see what I mean...

PS Never had that happen before...
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    ColinJ wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    I think sir, that's none of your business!

No, you do have the right to ask - I mean, er, just try saying it and you'll see what I mean...

PS Never had that happen before...

OK, I am an idiot. It took a while but I am getting old. If that's a defence.

Dennis Noward
  • bikers46 wrote:
    [Batch, thanks. I'm a member of a bunch of bike forums, and this is the toughest 'room' by far. It happens and we have to adjust.

if you think this is bad, you should have seen the place when it was the old Cycling + Forum! It seems tame these days by comparison (which is ok by me).
  • Anonymous
    grayo59 wrote:
    Kelly the troll!

Yankee!! Write it down so you don't forget.