Watched Posts Lists

Babbsy
Babbsy Posts: 197
Is there anywhere you can view and/or manage the current list of posts you are currently watching?

Thanks
<font><font>I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant.</font></font>

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Yes, there is, and it's really easy. Go to www.opera.com and download the browser, come back to this site and look for the RSS or XML symbol (bottom of this page) click it and click Yes to the newsfeed request, or go to www.rssreader.com and do the same with it.

With RSS Reader (it is not a browser as Opera is,) you have to right click the RSS symbol and "Copy shortcut," then add it as a feed. With RSS Reader, you can't use the XML but you can use the RSS symbol, at least I've never tried, so I think you have to choose the RSS symbol. If you have any questions, message me and I'll help you out.
    I use Opera to keep track of this site and many others.

RSS=Real Simple Syndication.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Babbsy wrote:
    Is there anywhere you can view and/or manage the current list of posts you are currently watching?

Thanks

As far as threads you are watching, the option is at the bottom of the page on the left for each thread. "Stop watching this thread" or "Watch this thread for replies."