Polka Dot Challenge

The latest list of acceptances is now on the website:
www.polkadotchallenge.co.uk

Comments

• shy tot
    shy tot Posts: 111
    The latest list for the Polka Dot is now on the website.
    www.polkadotchallenge.co.uk
    The list covers all entries received up to 17th March.
    still places available.
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    I'm in..................................spose I better do a bit of training then :wink:
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    a_n_t wrote:
    I'm in..................................spose I better do a bit of training then :wink:

Yes..train! Absolute brilliant sportif...famous Milk Race climbs...the Cat & Fiddle and the Snake Pass were fantastic...but Winnats for me was the 'jewel' in th crown..what a real tough swine that is, especially with the head wind. Great thing was that after Axe Edge we thought all the major sufferinf was over...of course that was until Gun Hill!

Cannot recommend this highly enough, the route, the terrain and the organisaion is top notch...value for money is outstanding..one of my best days ever. Congrats to Pete and Dave for there efforts.
  • thetrotter
    thetrotter Posts: 258
    RICHYBOYcp wrote:
    [ Absolute brilliant sportif...famous Milk Race climbs...the Cat & Fiddle and the Snake Pass were fantastic...but Winnats for me was the 'jewel' in th crown..what a real tough swine that is, especially with the head wind. Great thing was that after Axe Edge we thought all the major sufferinf was over...of course that was until Gun Hill!

There is invariably a headwind on Winnats - probably something to do with the rock formation. And many people underestimate Gun Hill (at least if you're not familiar with road race circuits of the past and a certain Mr Les West, still riding and still dishing out pain)
  • a_n_t
    went up the cat today, not too bad, apart from the blizzard all the way back down to macclesfield!!!! Couldn't feel my face till wilmslow when the sun came out :lol:
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • a_n_t
    are helmets needed for the polka dot? cant see anything on their website?

[and no lectures please] :roll:
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.