diadora cycling shoes - sizes????

speckybecky
speckybecky Posts: 83
edited January 2008 in Workshop
I've got a pair of ladies Diadora Saturn MTB shoes but need some that will take look cleats for track riding. I'm looking at getting a pair of Diadora Ergo Plus road. Anybody know if I have a size 38 in the mtb shoes whether a size 38 in the ergo pluses will fit me - are they all built on the same last?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    How's the fit on your MTB shoes? My only thought is that you must get a good bit hotter riding on the track (presuming that it's indoors!) so your feet probably swell up beautifully!
  • The Saturn shoes are a tight fit in length but not too tight across the width - there is plenty of adjustment in the velcro staps. I use the mtb shoes for road riding mostly - I need to be able to walk to the office after parking up my bike! I'm just wondering whether the shape/size of the ergo shoe will be similar to the saturns as I am ordering them online and can't really afford to order 3 sizes to send 2 pairs back!
  • graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    Can't help there - I wouldn't have thought that they'd be radically different though!
  • well I've ordered the Ergos in a size 38 so fingers crossed they fit!