Polar customer service

kenbaxter
kenbaxter Posts: 1,251
edited January 2008 in Workshop
Credit where its due - bought Polar bike computer, problems with cadence (thanks for input from this forum) and about to send it back but noticed that Polars service centre is down the road from me in Warwick. Turned up at 9am, rang the doorbell, they took computer, tested it and had it back in my hands 10 mins later with a new cadence sensor. No issues, no charge, really friendly. Got to say I was really impressed. Well done Polar!

Comments

• I've always thought Polar have outstanding customer service. They once gave me a totally brand new computer as my old one packed up due to water getting inside it (just rain not totally submerged).
    You hear that? He's up there... mewing in the nerve centre of his evil empire. A ground rent increase here, a tax dodge there? he sticks his leg in the air, laughs his cat laugh... and dives back down to grooming his balls!
  • I haven't needed it as My HRM has ben bullet proof for a year and a half but it's rassuring to know
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • HungryCol
    HungryCol Posts: 532
    I fully agree. Polar have outstanding customer service and fast service returns.
    Every winner has scars.