Etiquette of the local clubber

big dunk
big dunk Posts: 49
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
About to dive into the murky world of the local cc.any do,s defenitly dont,s.iniciation,s funny wee wee takes for newby,s i should be aware of?

Comments

• Ste_S
    Ste_S Posts: 1,173
    Depends on the club.

If for example if you were joining the Wheelers you'd have to :-

- Clean my bike after club runs
    - Give me your wheel if I have a puncture
    - Fetch me coffee and toast on any cafe stops while refilling my bidons

:wink:
  • That,s easy,been doin stuff like that for years,you met my wife.Of course i stil wear the trousers but there round my ankles :cry:
  • Gotte
    Gotte Posts: 494
    Ste_S wrote:
    Depends on the club.

If for example if you were joining the Wheelers you'd have to :-

- Clean my bike after club runs
    - Give me your wheel if I have a puncture
    - Fetch me coffee and toast on any cafe stops while refilling my bidons

:wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

You're like the Flashman of the cycle club world.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Whatever happened to this Ste_S character, he's gold dust :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,579
    WTF how did you resurrect that?? Fortunately the use of a comma instead of an apostrophe didn,t catch on' it,d be really annoying if it had.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,414
    arran77 wrote:
    Arran, being strange and having far too much time on your hands is a dangerous combination.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Arran, being strange and having far too much time on your hands is a dangerous combination.

Indeed it is.

Can you tell that today has been a particularly boring day :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Oh I thought this was about going clubbing, if it had have been id have shared the golden rule :- look out for the mingers with huge boobs who will give out the goods a lot more willingly than the lookers, don't use your real name nor where you live and def don't give a real phone number out :wink:
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Oh I thought this was about going clubbing, if it had have been id have shared the golden rule :- look out for the mingers with huge boobs who will give out the goods a lot more willingly than the lookers, don't use your real name nor where you live and def don't give a real phone number out :wink:

Generally good advice. I'll add that some of the hot ones will have daddy issues making them not as unassailable as you may imagine.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    lawrences wrote:
    Oh I thought this was about going clubbing, if it had have been id have shared the golden rule :- look out for the mingers with huge boobs who will give out the goods a lot more willingly than the lookers, don't use your real name nor where you live and def don't give a real phone number out :wink:

Generally good advice. I'll add that some of the hot ones will have daddy issues making them not as unassailable as you may imagine.

especially if you have rohypnol
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Well yes, but that's like playing grand theft auto with unlimited health.

Fun, but there's no challenge in it.
  • jezzasnr
    jezzasnr Posts: 225
    GoUglyEarly
    ....like it's golden
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Just glad it didn't refer to some Canadian bastard and baby seals.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Indeed it is.

Can you tell that today has been a particularly boring day :lol:

You have been very busy - quite ironic really.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!