Swinley,Saturday the 2nd of Feb.

xone
xone Posts: 71
edited January 2008 in MTB rides
I'm planning on visiting Swinley for the first time on Saturday the 2nd of Feb. Thought I'd see if anyone else would be interested in meeting up, maybe get a group of us together, and have a mooch around the trails. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Hi

I will be up for this, all though I don’t know the area to well. Need a willing volunteer to guide....lol
  • Fully
    Fully Posts: 257
    Rob, if you try the rides section of www.mtbuk.co.uk there is a guy on there who might show you round. I really would like to make this weekend and show you guys around, but unfortunately i have got to work on Sunday, which in turn means i really need to spend Saturday with the wife :oops: .

EDIT: Actually there is also a thread up on www.uk-mtb.com for a ride at Swinley this weekend
    Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics
  • xone
    Any takers
  • Fully
    Fully Posts: 257
    There's some of us meeting on Sunday at 10 at the lookout if thats any help? I know it's not Saturday, but it's the best i can do.

EDIT: It's actually this Sunday aswell, just noticed you were looking at next weekend.
    Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics
  • xone
    Fully wrote:
    There's some of us meeting on Sunday at 10 at the lookout if thats any help? I know it's not Saturday, but it's the best i can do.

EDIT: It's actually this Sunday aswell, just noticed you were looking at next weekend.

Yeah cheers. Gonna stick with the 2nd though as I'm can't make it any other time at the moment.
  • xone
    Weather is looking cold but ok for this Saturday. Looking forward to this gonna get there for about 10:30ish, gotta come from west oxfordshire ya see.
  • A few of us from Tunnel Hill Trolls are meeting at 10 if you're interested.

Mike