ricadus
ricadus Posts: 2,379
edited January 2008 in The bottom bracket
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQm7YpxgOnA

May be useful prior to a TT. Or not.

Comments

• Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    You can actually buy a pixie sized teapot to irrigate your nose - just one question.........WHY :?:
  • nwallace
    nwallace Posts: 1,465
    This i will stick to the Cortisoids and occasional blast of saline.
    Do Nellyphants count?

Commuter: FCN 9
    Cheapo Roadie: FCN 5
    Off Road: FCN 11

+1 when I don't get round to shaving for x days
  • Try picking your nose after chopping up green chillies..........Oooops ,...sorry..... thought the thread was titled "how to irritate your nasal passage"
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    I once rented a house in Devon. In the bathroom was one of these teapots placed down beside the loo brush. One morning, I forgot to take my Cycling Plus in with me and had nothing to do whilst waiting for nature to take its course. Being nosey :) , I picked :) up the teapot and looked inside. There was an instruction leaflet, which I unfolded and read. I wish I hadn't.

Apparently, you are supposed to wee into the pot and pour the warm urine up one nostril and send it down the other. This is good for you. It seems to help if you know how to do circular breathing and can play the didgeredoo, otherwise you might choke and swallow the fluid.

Just to be clear, I did not try this. I was brought up to carry a handkerchief.

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• MY wife has one of these - its called a nettipot? (not sure if I spelt that correctly)

You fill it with warm water (not urine - that would be taking the p***) and with your head held at just the right angle you pour water up one nostril and it flows out the other - taking all sorts of strange gunk with it.

She swears by it - I have been known to swear at it...
    Chocolate makes your clothes shrink
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    when he put the whiskey in the pot... I thought holy crap that's going to hurt... seems I wasn't wrong

Props to the fallen whiskey, what a waste
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    Takes me back to Vodka Sniffing contests as a student. Why did I ever do that?
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....