Jason Macintyre memorial ride/sportive interested?

Felix-da-house-mouse
edited January 2008 in Road beginners
Hi,

there are two or three people/groups interested in organising and taking part in a memorial ride/sportive in memory of Jason at some point or another. there are various topics on this and i was looking for a bit of feedback on it. I have been on the braveheart funds website and there seems to some interest on it on there as well with a memorial ride taking place this Saturday by the local cc and various others. But i thought about an event sometime in the Easter period where we can have a memorial event and hopefully raise some money for charity or Jasons Family. I am after a bit of input on this and hopefully as community as such between us all we can organise such an event.

thanks
felix's bike

pedal like you stole something!!!

Comments

• absolutely noone on this site is interested in taking part in this? i think thats shocking!!!
    felix's bike

• heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,079
    I was thinking that but I think the proble is that it just sounds a bit vague at the minute. I think if an outline was drawn up people would sign up in their droves.

Unfortunately, its out for me as I'm in West Wales.
  • yeah but i cant be expected to do it all on my own, a i dont live close enough to Fort William and b i just dont have the time as i work 50 hours + a week.
    felix's bike