'Bikes & Gear' - improving the sort filter??

top_bhoy
top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
I've been advised from an earlier posting elsewhere that this is the better place for this post. I'll just cut and paste (with a single modification).

On the Bikeradar.com site, In the 'Bikes & Gear' section, after breaking the selection down to the type of article required, is it possible to include in the 'Sort By:' field, a filter to sort by manufacturer? This would make it easier to find a review on a particular item when 320+ items appear over more than 20 pages. ie jerseys.

Cheers

Comments

• top_bhoy
    mmmm....not sure whether the lack of acknowlegement is a sign that the issue is being looked at and a response will be produced when remedial action is ready or simply its being ignored and swept under the carpet.

A potentially very good section of the site is practically made unusable as it currently stands.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Top_Bhoy wrote:
    or simply its being ignored and swept under the carpet.

Most certainly not. It's on the list and will be coming soon. Please be patient, it'll be worth the wait. 8)
  • top_bhoy
    M.Cole wrote:
    Top_Bhoy wrote:
    or simply its being ignored and swept under the carpet.

Most certainly not. It's on the list and will be coming soon. Please be patient, it'll be worth the wait. 8)

Thanks for the answer - I am patient though. I realise there are probably more difficult and higher priority areas of the site needing your attention. It was the lack of any answer at all when all else round about was being replied to, made me wonder :)