Good afternoon on the 20th

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited January 2008 in The Crudcatcher
How are ye all today?

I have a pretty bad hangover (party last night) and am feeling gash...... :cry:

Anyone else out there suffering? Overdo it last night?

Feel like I am the only one who doesn't know his drinking limits!

Comments

• NEILHEAD
    NEILHEAD Posts: 435
    Hello, did a nice long dirty ride not sort your head, or was you too bad to venture out? :mrgreen:
    Never trust a man with facial hair.

http://neilhead.pinkbike.com/album/my-bike/
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Morning. About to do a prelim build on the Anthem. Still need a few parts for final build spec though.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    I'm feeling like complete crap today, got some sort of virus or something. At least it gives me an excuse for having not done my coursework!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    afternoon, im great just got back from me street sess but me eyes have gone weird i can see a big blurred bit down the middle of the screen
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Afternoon gentleman and gentleman! (yeah, we need more birds). You will be glad to know I am fine, about to tuck into my sunday dinner, watch the snooker, go the pub, play some snooker, come home, post some bollox then go to bed. A fine day methinks.
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    ^^^^^^Oooh sounds bad.

I'm stuck inside, the weather is truly pants outside (too wet even for the reborn post Chritsmas out in the mud super rider I've become, see how long that lasts :!: ). And i'm getting one of these headaches you get from being in the cental heating too long.

Went out yesterday, knocked 5mins off my time for my local loop even though it was well boggy, felt better than I had all day when I got back until I found out my chain has stretched, ho hum off to compare CRC and Wiggle prices for a new chain, cassette and any other goodies I can sneak past the missus under the guise of essential spares :wink:
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • sounds like everyone is a lot more active than me today.

Couldn't even stand up earlier without feeling dizzy - so a bike ride was out fo the question..

Have been whining about hangover, laying in my dressing gown all day watching Rise of the Foot soldier!

Had a curry (homemade) for lunch and washed it down with a couple of beers.

Off out later for a couple of pints :wink:
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    I'm stuck cramming Rocket Science (i'm not jesting) into my head along woith helicopter aerodynamics and lots of history of flight combined with materials selection and "the environment"....exams tomorrow, probably shouldn't have done the "all you can drink for a tenner" on Friday night :(

Luckily I can't ride my bike at the moment due to waiting on getting some bigger rotors, I really don't like rugby tackling trees.
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • No i over done it fri. It was the the "piss up in a brewery"! As i'm a drayman, we had our xmas drink friday night!
    Good thing was it was free....so of course, you over do it! :shock:

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1695431/
  • supersonic
    My head will be a throbbing in the morning.
  • supersonic
    Who said that? I feel ill lol
  • scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    good night then eh sonic? :lol:
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • supersonic
    Made the fatal mistake of starting on the Stella...
  • scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    ha ha no way stellas a mans drink! maybe a violence inducing one but still a mans drink :P
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!