Bulford / Durrington / Amesbury / Tidworth

Rob Mundy
Rob Mundy Posts: 22
edited April 2013 in MTB rides
Hello,

On Wednesday evenings and pretty much every other day of the week, my self and a number of other riders go for regular rides around the areas listed above. Other riders of all abilities are always welcome to come and join in, so if you fancy coming out let me know.
It would be good to get a big group out. Come along and try new routes with us or maybe even show us one of your own routes.

---If you want to race then this is probably not the group for you---
This is about having a good ride whilst having a laugh and keeping it interesting.

Normally we leave from the Plough Pub car park in Durrington at 7 pm the routes are varied and the pace / distance is easy going but can change depending on the groups abilities.

We always go as a group and STAY as a group (no one will be left behind)

Let me know if you want to come along
Robin

Comments

• Fully
    Fully Posts: 257
    Hi Rob,

We met on bike magic. Rich and yourself showed me around Collingbourne Woods.

How's it going?

I haven't ridden too much recently. I did a couple of big (ish) rides over the Marlborough downs (Cherhill, Tan Hill, etc) over Christmas, but other than that not a lot. I will join you guys again soon. I've got my lights back now so could be up for some night riding too.

I see you have put a Swinley thread up? I used to ride Swinley a lot, and know it quite well. I 'may' be going over on Sunday if your interested. I fear it will be like the Somme over there after the recent weather though :roll: .

Anyway, take it easy.

Regards

Mark
    Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics
  • Hi Mark,

How about coming out Wednesday evening, meet up at the plough in durrington or we could meet in bulford, i dont mind.

I am up for Sunday, would be nice to go with someone who knows the area. Let me know if you go ahead with it.
  • Hi Robin ,are you still running your mtb rides on wednesday eves from plough pub in durrington?Would like to come along one night if you are.Thanks Rich
  • keithwd
    keithwd Posts: 1
    Are the Wednesday rides still on the go from Bulford. I will be down from East Yorkshire for a few days and would like to get out with riders that know the area. Thanks Keith