My God . . . .

2»

Comments

• schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    They old sandbox was hilarious, i'm not too bothered though. Definately less idiots about anyway!
  • this definately is a decent place to be, i also felt intimidated by the old sandbox and to be fair, i didnt get it.

i have had a little dabble in the break away version and to be honest, it is in habited by people who for the most part i wouldnt speak to in real life, so have chosen not to in cyberland.

i hope our little sandbox doesnt start filling up with hippie or teenage crap

Old farts united! :lol:

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1695431/
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    paaaarrrrrpppp (sposed to be a fart noise) :shock:

definitely don't want any immature kids in here :D
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    Do you mean physically immature or mentally... if its the latter I'll get my coats and go cry into a pint of Brains
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Take your pick, I probably score points on both scales :D
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    About 9 in The Bulls Head then fellas!! :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hi all,
    Just been reading through the posts here:
    supersonic wrote:
    I put forward a request a while back to set up a 'Bike radar' arms, rather than a WMB arms and sanbox/ot for the rwasons you outlined. I am sure the office and site sections could be merged into one too.
    Good point, noted again. See below...
    Bikedevil wrote:
    quite simply one forum would third the "off topic" advertising space thus reducing profits and no business (future publishings in this case) will willingly reduce revenue just so newbies feel better
    Not true. As soon as we can merge the parts of the forum that we/you want to, we will do it. Sadly it's not as straightforward as clicking a few buttons and doing it, so we're going to have to be a bit patient. It will happen though. 8)