Macc Forest, Three shires, Cumberland Brook

prophet_1000
prophet_1000 Posts: 307
edited January 2008 in MTB rides
Meeting at Leathers Smithy (well across from by the Ridgegate reservoir) Sunday Morning 8.30 am for a ride as per this months (ahem, MBR) wont be a race as were all feeling a little, shall we say UNFIT after christmas (and not riding for 6 weeks or so)

I have a silver Peugeot 206 SW

Everyone is welcome :D
www.27gears.com

Sore ribs.................I must start walking the trail 1st before steep descents into the unknown!

Comments

• Pictures of a Wet and very Windy ride

http://www.27gears.com/macc2.html

:D
    www.27gears.com

Sore ribs.................I must start walking the trail 1st before steep descents into the unknown!
  • Yes it was windy this morning, had a quick jaunt at 8.30 on some local roads around gawsworth and langley.

Nice pics though. Me and a mate did Macc forest last on the morning before xmas eve, was damn cold then too, had to be careful as running water had frozen on some of the uphill paths and didnt spot them till was almost on top of them. nearly came off once.

Is the route you did today in MBR? Might have to get it if so, wouldnt mind trying it looks good on the pics!
    Do it.
  • Yes its in this months FEB issue, the only bit I would probably leave out is the Three shires and just go straight down Cumberland brook. I dont know what its like in the dry but today it was horrible, no traction and not worth the hassle to me 'Personally'

Must have just missed you as we were there at 8.30 am.
    www.27gears.com