Stolen Azonic DS-1 Centre of Bristol

edboswell
edboswell Posts: 9
edited January 2008 in MTB stolen
Hi today at 10th Jan 08 at 5.00pm til around 5.20pm my bike, an Azonic DS-1 was stolen from the centre of Bristol.

Just outside the Bristol University to the right of the current Art Galley (where a photo galley of wildlife is currently taking place). Opposite Weatherspoons and Subway. It was locked to a red bmx along with a railing that was fixed to the ground. The lock was pretty heafty and I don't know how they got away with it :(.

The bike is very high spec.

Spec:
Azonic DS-1 Frame (black very sleek looking bike)
Marzochi suspension forks (dirt jumper 1 ('04.... i thinkkk....)
Azonic silver cranks
Halo rim on the front (white)
Silver rim on the back (a disc brake rim - I can't remeber what it is called... but it is made by the leading manufactor in high spec rims)
Hope Mini disc brakes (front and rear)
I can't remeber the name... but the stem and handle bars were the ones Steve Peat had...I think something like "fatty something.."
The colour: Gold, Hope quick release for the seatpost
Single speed.
Profile Blackjack chain.

Too much info admins? Please delete if you think I would only need the basic's....

Reported to the Police..however if they have no cctv then there is nothing they can do about it.

Here something about a sale of this bike? pm me or leave a msg here I would be so very greatful if you could do this.

Thank you very much.

Ed