Route maps.

Vegeeta
Vegeeta Posts: 6,411
edited January 2008 in XC and Enduro
I miss when the route maps were the highlight of magazines and trail centres didn't exist :D
I miss when bikes were more basic too!
I miss the days when I used to read MBR and I had massive arguments with people how much I prefered it to MBUK! Hahaha!
Rule 64:

Cornering confidence generally increases with time and experience. This pattern continues until it falls sharply and suddenly.

http://www.velominati.com/blog/the-rules/

Comments

• I miss big wagon wheels and king size mars bars. Why isn't stuff as big as it used to be?

There seems to be a bit of anti-trail centre snobbery quietly slipping into MTB'ing at the moment :roll: i like getting out there with a map and compass and getting lost but a trail center is a totally different experience - not more enjoyable just different.

They both have their place.
    I hate it when people say David Beckham's stupid...its not like anyone ever says: 'Stephen Hawking - he's s**t at football.' Paul Calf
  • OllyUK
    OllyUK Posts: 230
    teacherman wrote:
    I miss big wagon wheels and king size mars bars. Why isn't stuff as big as it used to be?

I swear its the same with cadbury's cream eggs (mmm), they seem way smaller than what they used to be like.
    And wagon wheels! Lunchbox nostalgia!
  • You make me feel old lol.
    Im only 16 and I remember those as well