limar helmet

safc3
safc3 Posts: 36
edited March 2008 in Road beginners
Anyone know if these are any good? Just seen a Limar pro104 helmet in a mag and it says its the lightest helmet in the world.
I need a new helmet so any advice is appreciated

Comments

• I reviewed mine here that may be of interest

Paul_Smith
    www.bikeplus.co.uk
  • I have one and find it more comfortable than my Giro Atmos. I tried just on every different brand of helmet that was available at the bike show and found the Limar the most comfortable, but everyone is different so try before you buy. Got mine from Slane cycles in Belfast free delivery and cheaper than anywhere else I tried. :D
  • Seconded, as I mention in my review linked to above " helmets are a very personal choice, not so much interms of size as most modern helmets from the popular manufactures are very adjustable, but in shape. Some are more round than others, for example. This is one reason why a good bike shop will offer a choice of manufacturer and why I would always recommend you try before you buy".

Paul_Smith
    www.bikeplus.co.uk

I have one and find it more comfortable than my Giro Atmos. I tried just on every different brand of helmet that was available at the bike show and found the Limar the most comfortable, but everyone is different so try before you buy. Got mine from Slane cycles in Belfast free delivery and cheaper than anywhere else I tried. :D