Comments

• Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    1. Register with an on line storage site such as Flickr or Photobucket
    2. Upload the photos to the site
    3. At the bottom the image will be the "link"
    4. Copy this link
    5. Return here
    6a. Open the "Reply" option and at the top ofthe "Type in box" is a box marked "Img". Select this and then paste in the image link. REturn to the "Img" button which wil now have a star, and select. You should now have link.
    6b. Type paste%20link,%20and%20then%20%20type as a short method you should again see link.

Finally if it is not your photo, but one on a website then RIGHT click on the image and then left click on "Copy image location" to gain the link then use 5-6 above. IT is "Polite" to give credit to the source though.

ALWAYS use preview to check the image is there. The most common problem is not copying the correct link.
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • FSR_XC
    FSR_XC Posts: 2,258
    Cunobelin wrote:
    IT is "Polite" to give credit to the source though.

. . . . and it can also have copyright issues if you haven't got permission from the creator of the source image.

Pics from shops etc aren't a problem, but using photo's from some sites are.

Here is an example of posting from a hosted site (my site - but I also use photobucket). I have put spaces between & the link to show you how it works.MAR_3826.jpg

Below is the same link. without the spaces.

MAR_3826.jpg

When you upload you pic to (eg) Photobucket, make sure it is not too big. 700 - 800 px max width works well on a forum.
    Stumpjumper FSR 09/10 Pro Carbon, Genesis Vapour CX20 ('17)Carbon, Rose Xeon CW3000 '14, Raleigh R50

http://www.visiontrack.com
  • thats an XC racer and look! his rear wheel is airborne!! luckily he's still got his eyes closed from fright so he's still obviously a racer.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    thats an XC racer and look! his rear wheel is airborne!! luckily he's still got his eyes closed from fright so he's still obviously a racer.

Ooooh, harsh words!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Here is an example of posting from a hosted site (my site - but I also use photobucket). I have put spaces between & the link to show you how it works.

Thanks, now I got it.
    index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=282704403&albumID=614256&imageID=3868597
    Give a smile, is free!!!
  • mmm, now I think the prob is with the site.
    Any way thanks!!
    Give a smile, is free!!!
  • OllyUK
    OllyUK Posts: 230
    Marek-Mex wrote:
    mmm, now I think the prob is with the site.
    Any way thanks!!

Yea I think myspace dont allow linking to pictures hosted there, try photobucket or some similar site.