Drivers Training Institute

clark
clark Posts: 2
edited January 2008 in Campaign
Hi,

I have started driving from last 2 months when I brought my own car. I drive well but as I have not much knowledge of traffic rules I got 2 speeding tickets.

Does online Drivers Training Institutes like www.idiotstrafficschool.com helps to avoid the speeding tickets.

Regards
Clark

Comments

• I visited the site and noticed it has american content. Hardly relevant. But you are not the brightest of people so I advise you to pay the fee, that way you won't be able to afford petrol and will therefore become a much better driver.
  • nwallace
    nwallace Posts: 1,465
    clark wrote:
    I have started driving from last 2 months when I brought my own car. I drive well but as I have not much knowledge of traffic rules I got 2 speeding tickets.

er. You should have picked up traffic rules when training for your driving test, in act if you don't know the traffic rules how did you pass?

You have passed a driving test in one of the countries the DVLA will accept licences from?

Oh wait those who live under bridges don't actualyl exist so can't possibly pass a driving test.
    Do Nellyphants count?

Commuter: FCN 9
    Cheapo Roadie: FCN 5
    Off Road: FCN 11

+1 when I don't get round to shaving for x days
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    Subpontine----or spambot? I think the latter.
    If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • TT, well spotted. DOS attack anyone?