DHB Merston sizes

galty
galty Posts: 21
edited December 2007 in Road beginners
I'm sure its been posted before but are DHB Merston longs sizes on the small size?

I'm just over 5'8" and 11.5 stone which size to go for Small or Medium

Cheers!

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    galty wrote:
    I'm sure its been posted before but are DHB Merston longs sizes on the small size?

I'm just over 5'8" and 11.5 stone which size to go for Small or Medium

Cheers!

I'm 5'8" and about 13.5stone and I've got medium,and small would probably fit me aswell.

So Small should do you fine.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • milese
    milese Posts: 1,233
    I'm just under 5'8" and 13 stone 2 lbs and wear a medium and find them fine. Well, they are actually a bit long for me, but thats why I got the 3/4s not the full lengths.

In saying that its easy to align the knee patch and let the rest sort itself out. Due to the nature of them they fit how you put them on, IE if you make sure that you put the ankle grippers in place when you put them on I'm sure they'll adapt to you.
  • i had to send the mediums back and get the large, i would probaly recommend the size up.
    i'm 5'10'' with a 40'' chest, the wiggle chart said i would need the medium but they were a little to short in the body area, but i'm all body and no leg, but the large ones for 6'2'' and 42'' fit lovely.
    worth every single penny.
  • gkerr4
    gkerr4 Posts: 3,408
    i'm 5ft 8 too and slighty lighter at 11st 1lb - i have the mediums in both the bb tights and the 3/4's they fit great!
  • galty
    galty Posts: 21
    Cheers all

It's looking like the mediums

Have a great xmas all!