pro cycling forum

Cougar
Cougar Posts: 100
edited July 2008 in The bottom bracket
Anyone still here from the old procycling forum. I often see IvanCarlos,Jimmy the Cuckoo,Iainf72 and Campag chris post from time to time. Anyone else?

Comments

• I haven't seen many others from those halcyon days!

How's tricks?
  • Cougar
    Cougar Posts: 100
    I haven't seen many others from those halcyon days!

How's tricks?

There's a stalker who is accusing me of being somebody else who i'd never heard of until the forums merged. Even gone as far as stating I'd set some targets for 2007 same as the other guy. As I've never set any targets ever on any forum he must be totally deranged. He'll probably show up on this thread and have another pop. Wait and see. :D
  • Me! :D
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Bonjour cougar.I spend more time reading than posting.Its amazing what you find on here
    all the best to everyone as well
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    One more for the roll call. I think we make a rather exclusive sub group within the bike radar family. 8)
    I have pain!
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Cougar wrote:
    I haven't seen many others from those halcyon days!

How's tricks?

There's a stalker who is accusing me of being somebody else who i'd never heard of until the forums merged. Even gone as far as stating I'd set some targets for 2007 same as the other guy. As I've never set any targets ever on any forum he must be totally deranged. He'll probably show up on this thread and have another pop. Wait and see. :D

PM sent to me on 19th June from user cougar:

"Mike Willcox and various alias's banned. I'm out of here for good. Best of luck. Cheers Mike"
    Le Blaireau (1)