cold weather bib tights

on2wheels
on2wheels Posts: 102
edited December 2007 in Road beginners
Would like to get some bib tights, windtex (possible xmas pressie), any recommendations?

Comments

• nmcgann
    nmcgann Posts: 1,780
    on2wheels wrote:
    Would like to get some bib tights, windtex (possible xmas pressie), any recommendations?

You didn't suggest a price bracket, but I'm pleased with the dhb Merston tights from Wiggle (I got 1 pair last winter and have added a 2nd pair this year). They are well made and very good value at £36.

Neil
    --
    "Because the cycling is pain. The cycling is soul crushing pain."
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    nmcgann wrote:
    You didn't suggest a price bracket, but I'm pleased with the dhb Merston tights from Wiggle (I got 1 pair last winter and have added a 2nd pair this year). They are well made and very good value at £36.

Neil

Aye the wiggle tights are good quality - I've been out many times in <0 celcius range and not been cold.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • JWSurrey
    JWSurrey Posts: 1,173
    Ultra pricey, but the Endura Stealth tights (or bibs) are excellent - Reflectives, zipped ankles, roubaix style fabric, and billed as being water-*proof* !

I've found them very good, though a recent thread rightly pointed out that some people with certain body shapes may find them a bit tight.
  • Lusso Repel at about £35- I think Parkers sell them.