Tour of Flanders Cyclosportif 2008

Cheeky
Cheeky Posts: 113
A pair of us are looking to do the 260-k Tour of Flanders cyclo this year, and in the past when we did the 140K route we used to stay in Brugges and travel over to Ninove for the start and drive back (tired) when finished.
Of course the 260 starts in brugge and finishes in Ninove, so the question is, while still wishing to stay in Brugges, does anybody know if any of the sport tour Cos out there run trips that allow you to stay in Brugge, do the full monty and then get a "laid on" bus or coach back to Brugge?
Hope I've not made this too confusing!!
We've always done the trip under our own steam in the past so would also be interested in any feedback of the various sports tour companies out there, or even if Ninove is not a bad place to stay (can it be better than Brugges?)

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• pjm-84
    pjm-84 Posts: 819
    From memory you can buy a bus ticket with your online entry for the event from the organisers.

Can't remember how it worked and I assume it ran the day before from Ninove back to Brugges. Luckily I didn't need to take up this option although I did purchase a ticket
    Paul
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    Baxters do it. I went with them this year, efficiently done.
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers