Charity event City of London 20th Dec

Noclue
Noclue Posts: 503
edited December 2007 in Commuting chat
Hope no one minds about a blatant plug but it is for charity, On Thursday 20th December a group of firefighters will be pulling a fire engine around the city of London to raise money for the families of the 4 firefighters who were recentley killed on duty in Warwickshire. We will be starting from Bermondsey at around 1030 a.m. and will cross tower bridge and then around the city, it would be great to get plenty of support and i know that plenty of people on this forum work in and around the city, so if you see us please offer your support and perhaps donate a few shillings to what i'm sure you'll agree is a worthy cause. Thank you. :D

Comments

• prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    Noclue wrote:
    Hope no one minds about a blatant plug but it is for charity, On Thursday 20th December a group of firefighters will be pulling a fire engine around the city of London to raise money for the families of the 4 firefighters who were recentley killed on duty in Warwickshire. We will be starting from Bermondsey at around 1030 a.m. and will cross tower bridge and then around the city, it would be great to get plenty of support and i know that plenty of people on this forum work in and around the city, so if you see us please offer your support and perhaps donate a few shillings to what i'm sure you'll agree is a worthy cause. Thank you. :D

Is there a planned route?
  • Noclue
    Noclue Posts: 503
    Starting from Bermondsey heading up tooley street to london bridge, across london bridge down the embankment (west) around the city taking in any where likely to be housing lunching workers, back down cannon street and back the way we came.