The Ryedale Rumble sportive

bobh
bobh Posts: 163
Entrries open this weekend for the second edition of the Ryedale Rumble.

With the spectacular North York Moors and Ryedale as a backdrop the event is quickly gaining a reputation for its challenging route. Three "Rumbles" are on offer over distances of 56, 84 and 117 miles. The early climb of Boltby Bank has now been added to the two longest routes that causes the later climbs of Blakey Bank and Rosedale Chimney Bank to be faced with more miles in the legs.

The event website is www.ryedalerumble.co.uk and entry can be made by post or on-line using the Everyday Cycling format.

There's also an opportunity that could see FREE entry either to the Ryedale Rumble or its sister event the White Rose Classic.

Comments

• bobh
    bobh Posts: 163
    The website should be live from 3.00pm on Saturday 15th
  • ash68
    ash68 Posts: 320
    thanks for the update bobh. looking forward to signing up for this ride. It looks a great route with lots of hills. :shock: Anytime scale for when the WRC site will show the starting list? I know I'm entered, but I'm just nosey to see who else and how many others are doing it as well :oops: :o
  • bobh wrote:
    The early climb of Boltby Bank has now been added to the two longest routes that causes the later climbs of Blakey Bank and Rosedale Chimney Bank to be faced with more miles in the legs.

You evil people.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • Entries are good for the White Rose Classic, we still have spaces left at all distances, I will post an updated list of riders probably Monday AM which should include all those entered on-line ;-)

I am awaiting confirmation that www.ryedalerumble.co.uk is ready to go & will post on here as soon as it happens, as richyboy is away on the day of the rumble i wonder who will get their entry in first...??????

Matt
    Actions speak louder than words, a man stands by his deeds, thought before action if you have time.
  • hugo15
    hugo15 Posts: 1,101
    I'm entered for the middle distance. Did it last year and really enjoyed it. BobH - Any chance you can remember to book the weather for 2008? :)