So, hairy or smooth?

orv
orv Posts: 92
edited December 2007 in Road beginners
Following up: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12544413

What's the level of hirstuteness here???

---
Legs dammit... as per the original thread. :)

Comments

• Are we talking body/facial hair here? Currently goateed for the winter but still smooth legs - and the goatee may stay as I kinda like it!
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Hairy legs for me! I Veeted them a while back, but it felt too weird. The hair's still growing back. Veet stinks as well, but I don't think I've got the patience to shave them every couple of weeks.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    Legs - Smooth during the summer months....

Facial - Stubble to keep me warm on the commute

Cream Crackers - Now that would be telling....
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    Crapaud wrote:
    Hairy legs for me! I Veeted them a while back, but it felt too weird. The hair's still growing back. Veet stinks as well, but I don't think I've got the patience to shave them every couple of weeks.

I once brused my teeth with Veet, was hungover and half asleep, sweet lord that stuff tastes vile.... Smooth tongue though
  • Mog Uk wrote:
    I once brused my teeth with Veet, was hungover and half asleep, sweet lord that stuff tastes vile.... Smooth tongue though

Hmm - sounds like one of those Harry Hill sketches in which various products (salad cream, Brylcreem, toothpaste, etc.) get accidentally mixed up with a well-known brand of antiseptic ointment; "Aargh....Savlon!" (quite poisonous, apparently) :)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Mog Uk wrote:
    Hmm - sounds like one of those Harry Hill sketches in which various products (salad cream, Brylcreem, toothpaste, etc.) get accidentally mixed up with a well-known brand of antiseptic ointment; "Aargh....Savlon!" (quite poisonous, apparently)

David
    (Good call, David)

Mog, you are...

itn_morning_news1988b.jpg

....(sometimes anyway) and I claim my £5 ! :D:D
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Johnny G
    Johnny G Posts: 348
    Hairy - cos none of the "reasons" given for shaving are convincing (for a non-pro anyway).
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Are we talking body/facial hair here? Currently goateed for the winter but still smooth legs - and the goatee may stay as I kinda like it!

Beard Power!!!!!

I don't shave my legs, no chance
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Hairy all the way. I have waaaaaay too much body hair, legs included, to shave regularly.
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    Legs - one hairy, one smooth - I can't make my mind up :wink: .

Chin - smooth until the whiskers grow, then hairy. I just shaved 2 weeks worth of beard off and went for a walk in the Yorkshire hills. My face is frozen now - brrrrrrr!
  • penugent
    penugent Posts: 913
    Hairy legs and a goatie beard with me.