Good Morning One and All - 13th

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
... and the festive season is but on us.....

How is everyone on this fine but cold day?

Just did a 5k mini ride - nearly fell off about 5 times :oops:

It's sooo icy it's unreal here!

But enjoyed it nonetheless - it's all about the layers! :D

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    thank F it is not Friday!
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Morning - At least you'll be wide awake now for the rest of the day if you nearly had some tumbles!

The wife told me not to look at e-mails from CrC the other day, its my birthday on the 30th a well as being Christmas soon - I think my stem/bars/seatpost could well have been purchased for me!

It is free-hee-zing
  • GT - I can sense the excitement - why are we all reduced to kiddies when we know we are getting new bike parts.... :lol:

Yes, you could say that I am awake... just getting ready to start work and I am trying to sort some warmish clothes out..... what a tart :D

But enjoyed the run out thjis morning nonetheless - the ground was so hard and icy though - had trouble staying on the steed! :oops:
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    im sat at home eating chocolate :lol: suposed to be revising for exams but cant be bothered
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Morning. I'm sat at work eating pork pies!

I don't think I'm getting anything bike related for Christmas this year - it's going to be mostly car related (New Headunit).

:D
  • eating pork pies at this hour!? :lol::lol:

Don't get me wrong - I luuuurrrvvve pork pies - esp with a bit of Coleman's! :):)

But I think it would be more acceptable having a double scotch on your desk at 10:20am than pork pies....... :wink:

PS: my 'only' present this year is bike related (an nice spanking new set of Deemax's... mmmmmm - got everyone to chip in) :D
  • Pubert
    Pubert Posts: 89
    hehe Kona im supose to be revising too :P got a biology exam in 30 mins.. bummer.
    DMR Sidekick ;)
  • I'm in the lab procrastinating wildly. The tensioner on my ss exploded very dramatically, and it's far to cold out to go and fix it at the moment, but I do have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge mug of coffee to keep me going.
  • Jimbob_no5
    ive got english and maths tomorrow and thats it because im leaving next week :D
    good luck in biology
    Pinkbike

2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    I've just woken up! Morning! I might even get out of bed at some point, maybe do something sinful like go for a ride
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Dammit, alright day today and i'm working a late shift (12 - 9). Gutted!! So no cycle today :cry:
  • I feel for you Schmako - Part of my job is shift-working, our late shift is a 1-9 which is awful, but there is time for riding or the x-box in the morning or "happy time" :shock:
  • mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    Thats not a late shift.... I do a 3 shift pattern... 2 weeks of 7am-3pm (morning shift), 2 weeks of 3pm-11pm (late shift) and 2 weeks of 11pm-7am (night shift). Hate them with a passion.. just as you get used to one shift its time to move onto another!
  • Pubert
    Good luck kona, i got english lit and product design on monday then im finished :)
    DMR Sidekick ;)
  • Jimbob_no5
    i finish tomorrow and leave to scotland next week :D
    Pinkbike

2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Pubert
    oo sweet :) have fun ;)
    DMR Sidekick ;)