Radiohead tour

shazzz
shazzz Posts: 1,077
edited December 2007 in The bottom bracket
I think there's a few Radiohead fans on here - and plenty who hate them, of course. Anyway, just in case I'm not the last person to find out - they are touring in June, tickets on sale at the moment. I just ordered a couple for London from seetickets.com.

BTW - how do you lot find out about gigs? I'm on the NME and wegottickets email lists, plus loads of band lists but never find out about gigs until they have sold out and the Ebay crowd are making a fortune....

Comments

• shazzz wrote:
    I think there's a few Radiohead fans on here - and plenty who hate them, of course. Anyway, just in case I'm not the last person to find out - they are touring in June, tickets on sale at the moment. I just ordered a couple for London from seetickets.com.

BTW - how do you lot find out about gigs? I'm on the NME and wegottickets email lists, plus loads of band lists but never find out about gigs until they have sold out and the Ebay crowd are making a fortune....

seetickets.com are good and have a good weekly mail

otherwise word of mouth. Those radiohead tickets were supposed to be on sale last Friday but I went on the site 2 days before and it was already live so I jumped the queue on that one
    <a>road</a>
  • shazzz wrote:

Seem to recall it being advertised in the Yorkshire Post towards the end of last week. And for those not already aware, "In Rainbows" is out in ordinary CD format on New Year's Eve. So that's any cash I get from relatives for Christmas already accounted for!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    shazzz wrote:

emailing lists are good, myspace gives out details (you have to be that bands friend) of tours. I'm lucky enough to know promoters and band members enough to get the inside scoop of a few things.. checking the live ads in mags will help, better to use the mags website, that or find a page/forum of the type of music you like and somebody always knows something.

For the bigger gigs, there is always advertisements about tickets going on sale, when they say at 9am etc get to your computer beforehand have a couple of browsers with different ticket agencies and hit refresh till you've got what you want. the people who immediately sell on ebay are fu<king <unts.

for what it's worth seetickets are rip off merchants stargreen and ticketweb are my prefferential suppliers
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    shazzz wrote:

emailing lists are good, myspace gives out details (you have to be that bands friend) of tours. I'm lucky enough to know promoters and band members enough to get the inside scoop of a few things.. checking the live ads in mags will help, better to use the mags website, that or find a page/forum of the type of music you like and somebody always knows something.

For the bigger gigs, there is always advertisements about tickets going on sale, when they say at 9am etc get to your computer beforehand have a couple of browsers with different ticket agencies and hit refresh till you've got what you want. the people who immediately sell on ebay are fu<king <unts.

for what it's worth seetickets are rip off merchants stargreen and ticketweb are my prefferential suppliers

Stargreen are pretty good I agree
    <a>road</a>