Morning one and all!

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
It's Wednesday, which is the start of the countdown to the weekend (for those of you that weren't counting down from Monday).

Again, very sunny, very cold and very icy!

Time for lunch methinks...

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Lunch! already... still 20 mins till 12!

No Free Mac D's today?

currently enjoying the '80s hour on Virgin....
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • El Capitano
    No free food today. Although I did have a bacon & mushroom baguette for breakfast. And a Mars Bar. And a Twirl Bar. And a Chocolate Muffin.

Lunch will be Ham Sandwiches, a packet of Walkers Cheese & Onion crisps and a nice firm pear.
  • Morning guys. It is soooooo cold today, sat at work with my coat on. Nothing else to report really for me. Went gym last night and think I have mastered the art of stretching down after doing my stuff, I don't ahce at all today, and I managed to get everything done.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Thai red curry today Mmmmmm
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Pubert
    Pubert Posts: 89
    2 hours of a religious studies exam thismornin, was boring as hell. cheese and ham panini for lunch :D
    DMR Sidekick ;)
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Morning all. I still hurt from Monday! Not supposed to be here have been warned for my excessive internet use miserable fascists worse thing is i'm the bloody manager here gotta have some perks surely!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    I'm not having lunch gonna go on hunger strike in disgust!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Very good morning indeed!, letter through the post today, £2.5K cheque! New dh bike or car is the question?
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    unlucky pubert, ive had 2 hours of resistant materials!

lunch today is from the chippie :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • El Capitano
    Schmako wrote:
    Very good morning indeed!, letter through the post today, £2.5K cheque! New dh bike or car is the question?

Stupid question - get a bike! :D
  • Schmako wrote:

Stupid question - get a bike! :D

Seconded!!!!

Mornin' all! :)

Have just eaten a beef madras for lunch, followed by cheesecake ( :? )

In other news, just ordered me a Mythic wild card frame (team colours)!! :wink:

virtually all of my x mas bonus is spent already! :lol:
  • had triple NVQ construction to day and the skatepark was frozen me mates vans nakerd so the freerider parks out of the question
    anotherday on the exersize bike then :(
    stephen hall
  • ben.m
    ben.m Posts: 162
    Stuck at work all day.
    got burnt on my neck from welding :(
    Giggity Giggity