How do i do it?

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
So i've been on the forum for quite a while now and still don't know how to post links or put a snazzy picture under my name. Can anyone explain how to do this to a computer illiterate numbskull? :oops: Many thanks to all who reply,
Scott
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• To post links...

[***url=www.somewebsite.com]text you want to appear as the link[/url]

...without the asterisks!

To add a pretty picture (avatar)...

Go to the forum index, click on "Profile" (just below where it says FORUM), scroll down to the bottom and upload your pic (max 80x80 pixels / 10Kb).

Enjoy!
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    I just copy and paste links does mean you cant write Look here in tarty colours but works dont know about pictures though evidently!
  • Cheers guys bin wantin to do it for ages but never knew how mucho appreciated!!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    SCOTTTOMO wrote:
    So i've been on the forum for quite a while now and still don't know how to post links or put a snazzy picture under my name. Can anyone explain how to do this to a computer illiterate numbskull? :oops: Many thanks to all who reply,
    Scott

go to your Profile and upload an Avatar. read the info on sizes.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown