Lorry driver held over bike death

megilleland
megilleland Posts: 786
edited December 2007 in Campaign
Just reported today no details about what actually happened. Report from Hereford & Worcester Radio:

Lorry driver held over bike death
A lorry driver has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after a cyclist died.
A mountain bike and articulated lorry were in collision in Badsey, Worcs, at 0800 on Saturday.
The incident happened at the junction of the B4085 Bretforton Road and the B4085 Birmingham Road.
South Worcestershire Police have appealed for witnesses or anyone who saw the bike or lorry shortly before the collision to speak to them.
The coroner for Worcestershire, Mr Geraint Williams, has been informed of the fatality and a post-mortem examination will take place on Tuesday.
The more you spend - the faster you go - the less you see.

Comments

• spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    I always feel sad to hear such stories- not sad for the lorry driver, but sad that the story confirms another cyclist dead.
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I feel a sadness for both. The person who has lost his life as well as his/her family and friends, and the lorry driver who has virtually lost his life, as well as the impact on his family also. Death's affect alot of people, we all know.