BC points.

Shavedlegs
Shavedlegs Posts: 310
edited December 2007 in Pro race
When does the season officially end and my points tally go back to zero?

Comments

• phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    Points you've scored in the winter series count towards next season's ranking - I assume that's what you want to know?
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --
  • Cheers Phil. So I'm ahead of the game for next year.

Are you racing tomorrow?
  • phil s
    Am indeed unless I suddenly become ill. I had "digestiev ailments" at the start of the week and now I'm bloody surrounded by sick, spluttering people. Wish they'd just bugger off home :?
  • I've been struggling with an ear infection all week but haven't let on to my wife or she'd tell me not to race. Should be better by tomorrow.

My team mate Pat is coming tomorrow too. He is recovering from a broken knee so we're not sure how he'll go. Hopefully we can chat before the start and come up with a plan.

PM me if you have any ideas. Looks like wind and rain.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Shavedlegs wrote:
    Looks like wind and rain.
    Wow Shavedlegs, you are keen! I'm debating going out for a club run and your planning race strategy. Tops marks! :P
  • phil s
    I'll look out for you, I'm thinking if scenario A (a strong early race-splitting break) doesn't happen then sit in the bunch and attack near the end and see if we can work it together if you like. However I think it will be the kind of day that sees the bunch scattered all over the shop, a real war of attrition.