is my cycling plus subscription a waste of money?

robbie the roadie
robbie the roadie Posts: 423
edited December 2007 in The bottom bracket
Seen as most of the articles in it end up on the home page here at some point. Although I admit that with the old C plus website some of the mags contents ended up on the website, percentage wise it is deffinatley a lot higher now. In my opinion anyway.
Cycling - The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.

Comments

• I thought of buying cycling weekly tother day, then realised that I subscribed to this lovely free e-sine.

So ys, I would say that your C+ subscription isnt financially sensible...
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    What is it? £40 a year? That's not much, especially considering how much some people spend on bike stuff every month.

I've recently started getting C+ and quite enjoy a flick through, I'll probably get a years subscription in january.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • you cant read this website on the tube, or in the bath, or scribble notes and phone numbers in the margin or use it to protect a birthday card in your bag etc etc.

but then you can't sit at your desk at work reading a magazine without raising a few eyebrows - whereas checking out a website...
    "There are holes in the sky,
    Where the rain gets in.
    But they're ever so small
    That's why rain is thin. " Spike Milligan
  • RedAende
    RedAende Posts: 158
    £40 squid a year and I got a pair of Cannondale winter gloves 9 months back, a good deal.

Red Aende, Red Spesh Hardrock, Wine Mercian, Rusty Flying Scot
  • No.It's the best £40 you'll ever spend!!!
    Rob Spedding, Editor, Cycling Plus