Good Morning™ (Wednesday 5th December 2007)

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Good Morning everyone!

In the office today, but no mince pies... :(

That said, I have various chocolate bars in my draw (from a grateful client), have already eaten part of my lunch (cheese sandwich and 2 pears).

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    oh almost lunch time.

morning.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Mmmince pies downstairs! :D Also just up, 25hrs worked this week, 25 to go. Thankfully off today, but the wind is keeping me indoors.
  • works 'do' tonight - methinks me needs to eat heartily today otherwise will be P*ssed as a fart!

Prior to that we have a wine and cheese afternoon! :)

Bring on the hangover! :cry:
  • Good morning to you all, or should I say afternoon.

Cheesey - Have a good time tonight, don't get too pissed, on the other hand sod that just go for it!

Nick - One less day to go until mince pies for you!

Its my "do" tomorrow, I know there was a promise of pictures from my last works night out, which didn't materialise but pics from this one are quite a possibility, thats if I bump into the right people!
  • Good Afternoon.

Session tonight! Agri staff have carelessly decided to give the agri students a cheese and wine andbeer and cider night, on behalf of the department.

WOOOHOOOO!
  • I wonder who'll be the first to try and cheese and wine and beer and cider cocktail!!
  • What is it with this day? Cheese and Wine all around the free world! :lol:
  • Cheesey wrote:
    works 'do' tonight - methinks me needs to eat heartily today otherwise will be P*ssed as a fart!

Prior to that we have a wine and cheese afternoon! :)

Bring on the hangover! :cry:

Needless to say I am so hungover that I want to weep! :cry:
  • So you must have had a good time then! I'll have a sore head tomorrow morning after tonight. I also have a meeting at 10AM tomorrow!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    MORNING CHEESEY GOOD NIGHT OUT THEN? Sorry couldnt resist :) Dont forget the photos this time GTD!
  • batch78 wrote:
    MORNING CHEESEY GOOD NIGHT OUT THEN? Sorry couldnt resist :) Dont forget the photos this time GTD!

How do I attach a photo guys?
  • It depends where it is?

Is it stored on your PC? If yes then open it up, right click on it, go to Properties, highlight the http address, then copy and paste it into here. I think that should work?
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    afternoon all, what a lovely day it is :shock:
    had exams all week got them next week aswell and got my leaving do tomorrow night :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)