Entry list for the white rose classic 2008

Matt Payne
Matt Payne Posts: 39
Hi all,

just a quick update
Bad News :(
Unfortunately we cannot access the White Rose Classic website at the moment due to circumstances beyond our control, so there is no entry list on the WRC site(yet!), please bear with us.

Good News
:D We still have places available on all distances

If you entered using the on-line entry system you will have been sent a confirmation email, the only people to my knowledge who did not receive one so far are those who entered their email address incorrectly & these have been sorted.

If you entered by post (including those sent to Derek) your name should appear below,

Mark Glynn
Karen Glynn
John Wright
Matthew Williams
Mark Williams
David Brennan
Jonathan Evans
James Wilkinson
Don Dunmore
Julian Simmons
David Vickers
Vanessa Dean
Mark Crosby
Darren Rodmell
Sean Turner
Philip Watson
Christopher Westerman
Peter Rostron
Andrew Tate
Stephen Bolton
Brendan Murphy
Mike Allison
Alistair Pickard
Robert Eagle
David Medio
Sarah Danesin
Paul Cook
Alistair McAdam
Scott Kelly
Elaine Kelly
Steve Lightowler
Alistair Jowett
Daniel Hurran
Nigel Warnes
Philip Mckeown
Melvin Hartley
Sean Owens
Sean Warters

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call, email etc 07789883167, mattpbcyorks@hotmail.co.uk

Matt Payne
Event Coordinator
The White Rose Classic
Actions speak louder than words, a man stands by his deeds, thought before action if you have time.

Comments

• ash68
    ash68 Posts: 320
    thanks for the update Matt. I hope you can update the WRC website in due cause. In the meantime keep everyone informed on here as to any developments please. Am I right in thinking the Ryedale Rumble sportive opens for entries sometime this month? Hope to enter that as well, keep up the good work mate. :lol:
  • No probs, we aim to update the WRC site asap.

Yep the Ryedale Rumble SHOULD open for entries with a new site at www.ryedalerumble.co.uk on the 15th December, any changes & I wil let you know, but we are working on the site right now.

Heading up to Ryedale again today, I think the car can drive there on its own these days.....

Matt
    Actions speak louder than words, a man stands by his deeds, thought before action if you have time.
  • Blonde
    Blonde Posts: 3,188
    I entered on-line. The £25 went from my account, referenced as: 'BRITISH CYCLING FE' and I got the confirmation email OK, so I should be entered.
  • Can't wait for this, i'm gonna enter both this and the Rumble the same day though, so not quite yet.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • paulgw
    paulgw Posts: 135
    Matt, any news on when the entry list for the WRC will be published?
  • Between Xmas & New Year, got all the details just gotta get em on line.......

Matt
  • paulgw
    paulgw Posts: 135
    Cheers Matt, I'll look out for them.
  • I'm in!

That will be fun then...And not painful at all!
  • kevbh
    kevbh Posts: 26
    still no sign of an entry list on the web site. Any ideas when it will appear.
  • bobh
    bobh Posts: 163
    Sorry for the delay.

We are having a complete makeover of our multi link event website so that it fits a "user resolution" format. With two sportives, The Yorkshire Festival of Cycling and the National Road Race Championships etc on there it's a bit of a task. Hopefully we should be able to upload everything including the entry list within the next 10 days. In the meantime if you missed the link elsewhere there are about 200 rides left in the WRC, whereas the North York Moors based Ryedale Rumble has still plenty of room

Bob Howden
    Chairman
    BC Yorkshire
  • Hi

just to echo Bob`s apology for not having the entry list on line yet,

we still have just over 200 places left on the long & medium route combined & 300 further places on the short route.

Matt

ps. any questions please do not hesitate to email me at mattpbcyorks@hotmail.co.uk