paul hewitt cycles

franwsh09
franwsh09 Posts: 22
edited December 2007 in Road beginners
Made a visit up to Leyland in Lancashire last week to Paul Hewitt Cycles , having been getting lots of back ache, anyway spent all of three hours with him on the gig ,nothing was to much bother what a great shop, if i would have known about the place earlier i woud have spent my money on a bike there. highly recomended, Oh and no more back ache!! Result.

Comments

• Yes i have said it before and will say it again "Hewitts" is certainly one of the best cycle shops in the UK! (in my opinion the best) Paul himself is a very patient man (and believe me i have tested his patience!!!) nothing is to much trouble,and his bike fitting,again in my view,the very best.
    I would say to anyone who as problems with bikefit, to go see Paul,you will not be dissappointed,and lets not forget the cycles,the accessories,the clothing etc etc,give the shop a try you have nothing to lose,and everything to gain!!!
  • Adamskii
    Adamskii Posts: 267
    He's also good at finding random parts for older road bikes that nobody else can be bothered to stock. When he says 'leave it with me I might have something in the back', he usually does. If only more shops like that still existed.
    It's all good.