A new topic!!!!!!!

woodford2barbican
woodford2barbican Posts: 1,505
edited December 2007 in Commuting chat
First one in a while.......what shall we talk about?

Comments

• dondare
    dondare Posts: 2,113
    Red-light-jumping.
    This post contains traces of nuts.
  • Gambatte
    Gambatte Posts: 1,453
    Multiple personality disorder :lol:
  • dondare
    dondare Posts: 2,113
    Perhaps we should have a vote on it.
    This post contains traces of nuts.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    Whether red light jumpers who don't wear helemts when riding on shimano equipped bikes are all 4x4 drivers when not on their bikes
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    spen666 wrote:
    Whether red light jumpers who don't wear helemts when riding on shimano equipped bikes are all 4x4 drivers when not on their bikes

I'd just call them 'organ donors.'

:wink: 8)
  • Gambatte
    dondare wrote:
    Perhaps we should have a vote on it.

Yeah, but how many votes would you get?
  • I'd like to discuss whether a full moon makes drivers more aggressive and / or makes a cyclist prepared to take more risks.

But it isn't the right time for a full moon. So that'll have to wait.

Also dog poo on cycle paths...

1 - what is a suitable punishment for the owners who leave it there (personally I think rubbing their nose in it and tapping their snout with a rolled-up newspaper would be a start)

2 - is it better to have a mudguard to stop it spraying up your back, or does the fact you may end up carrying it around for a while mean that having it land on a washable top is preferable?
  • Gambatte
    I'd like to discuss whether a full moon makes drivers more aggressive and / or makes a cyclist prepared to take more risks.

But it isn't the right time for a full moon. So that'll have to wait.

Also dog poo on cycle paths...

1 - what is a suitable punishment for the owners who leave it there (personally I think rubbing their nose in it and tapping their snout with a rolled-up newspaper would be a start)

2 - is it better to have a mudguard to stop it spraying up your back, or does the fact you may end up carrying it around for a while mean that having it land on a washable top is preferable?

Do you mind, its teatime!!

(wheres the 'vomit' smiley when you need it?)

:wink: