sunset mtb good service

markbsac
markbsac Posts: 89
edited November 2007 in MTB buying advice
got my mongoose tyax elite from sunset MTB superb service delivered within 24 hours a doddle to set up...just had to ajust the brakes to how i like them full instructions on a basic build up included handlebars,front wheel,seat and peddles......i can highly reccomend sunset mtb...

mark

Comments

• canada16
    canada16 Posts: 2,360
    I was looking at the trek fuel 5.5 as i live almost accross the street from sunset.

They would not even give me the time of day.

Asking questions about bike and it was one answer questions.

YES, NO, YES thats all that came out of the guys mouth.

But never ordered on-line so cant comment, just dont go into shop they are busy doing their hair, or fixing bikes, they have no time for new customers or people who walk in.

Was not just me as a few people walked in looking at bikes and they just ignored them.

This has happended several times i have been in their,, just thinking i got the wrong guy to help.... Nop they are all like it.
  • hi i found leisure lakes like that and one of my local bike stores........hope you find a store you can deal with.

mark
  • canada16
    canada16 Posts: 2,360
    Yeh im buying my bike from wiggle now.

Focus Superbud

They respond really quick to my e-mails, shame no telephone number though.
  • yeah wiggle were good also it was either them or sunset i was gonna buy from...price won out at 50 quid cheaper.