I fail (good afternoon)

ddoogie
ddoogie Posts: 4,159
edited November 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Was cycling home from work last night in the pissing rain on my new bike. Forgot to check the crank bolts were tight enough whilst I was setting it up so my left crank arm falls off about 2 miles away from home. I felt like a bit of a hobo walking on the main road at 4am, bottle of beer in hand, bike with only one crank arm in the other. Tres gay.

Hows everyone else today?
S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    :lol:

I has been bike riding. Im surprised i remembered how to do it in all honesty!
    Sizing up the cost of a road bike agains the size of my bank balance whilst allowing for christmas :?

I also want a Trance X so may sell the Anthem to finance one.
  • Dan67
    Dan67 Posts: 658
    Im all good. Had my last mock exma today so im now happy so no more revision for me then
  • What do you do for a job doogie? Finishing at 4AM seems a bit harsh to me!

Its my Friday today cos I have tomorrow off. I am going to spend an hour or so in the morning tidying the house up and then the rest of the day on the X-Box :D

Plus as its my Friday today I'm not planning on doing a whole lot in terms of work.
  • Everyone must have DIED

I'm waiting for some inspiration or a funny story?

I think I might type in orange and bold from now on.

Or just orange
  • ddoogie
    I work in a club. General cocktail making biatch.
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

• Cool, my mate is part owner of a club in Sheffield. There are cocktail behatches there too!

I'm off on lunch now to see if I can fins any size 14 shoes, mine are falling to bits!
  • ddoogie
    Arghh, my eyes!
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Everyone must have DIED

Erm, sorry about that...I've been very busy talking to my Teddy Bear this morning...Goes by the name of Mohammed, but I normally just call him Mo. :twisted:
  • ddoogie
    40 lashes I say!
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

• Yeah funny business that - I mean it could happen to anyone, who'd have thought it would be taken seriously?

Today I have eaten,

1 Bacon and Mushroom sandwich, at 08.45
    1 Sausage and Egg sandwich, at 10.50
    1 Chicken pasty a la Ainsleys
    1 Large sausage roll a la Ainsleys
    1 Larhe Mocha chocolate thing WITH cream
    Several cups of vegetable soup from the vending machine!

• hollow legs man? :lol:
  • 3 Cumberland sausages, mash green beens and sweetcorn with onion gravy

two slices jam roly poly and custard and a ginger nut.

3 cups of coffee, one can coke.

5 fags :lol:
  • Aw Cheesey, ditch the fags my friend!
    I have BIG legs to fill.
    Off to the gym tonight so I have thought feck it I'll eat like a horse (or a heard of them) and I'll put in the extra effort tonight.

Any of you guys go to the gym?
  • ddoogie
    Put down the coloured crayons!

Today I've had an apple, bolognese on toast and a Cadbury's Snack thingy. I must resist the temptation to eat mince pies. Last year I put on over a stone in the run up to Christmas due to those delicious treats! Greggs is just round the corner...its calling to me with their "3 for a £1" offer.
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

• I think purple is the least offensive!

I've found the perfect saddle for my new bike. Its the fizik nisene as fatured on the Carbon Cannondale Rush SL 08, its Orange. I'm planning on getting an orange Chris King headset, orange pedals, and orange QR skewers and seat post clamp.
  • ddoogie wrote:
    Put down the coloured crayons!

Today I've had an apple, bolognese on toast and a Cadbury's Snack thingy. I must resist the temptation to eat mince pies. Last year I put on over a stone in the run up to Christmas due to those delicious treats! Greggs is just round the corner...its calling to me with their "3 for a £1" offer.

Stay away from the beautiful bright light! :lol:

Damn Greggs - I don't know what 'secret ingredient' they use in the pastries but man - it's hard to resist!

I like the steak slice personally - normally accompanied with a veg slice, coffee and a doughnut mmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:
  • Chicken for me every time. I also love the cheese and bacon savoury sandwich, yum
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Greggs Steak Slice is food worthy of the Gods! :D
  • Greggs Steak Slice is food worthy of the Gods! :D

Amen
    :lol: