Crows Vs. Squirrels

2»

Comments

• bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Look at this away, the nut muncher is going to murder{get it} the crow, cos he knows his acorns . 8)
    bagpuss
  • the dalmation vs. swan fight a couple of months ago in london was interesting. did anyone else see it?

to say the dalmation was over-confident doesn't even begin to describe his complacency and lack of preparation. He rushed into the pond at a young swan and was very swiftly set upon by an old swan.

The young swan then pushed off, leaving the way clear for a head to head.

The swan then lifted a wing over the dog and pushed him down under the water, and what's more kept the dog underneath the water for a long time (how did a swan know that dogs need to breathe??)

anyway, the dalmation eventually either wriggled free or more likely was let off by the big fella and emerged from the water shaking with huge bloodshot eyes.

St Bernard vs. badger sounds good as badgers will fight anything so the big hound would have no choice.

A crazed bull versus two leopards and 3 labradors would make an interesting evening's entertainment!

• St Bernard vs. badger sounds good as badgers will fight anything so the big hound would have no choice.

A crazed bull versus two leopards and 3 labradors would make an interesting evening's entertainment!

Not sure what the role of the Labs would be after reading this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hamp ... 118802.stm

Rule No.10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408

having seen a leopard in action in the wild I can confirm that the bull would stand no chance (on the authority of my OH whose Dad was a farmer who kept cows).
  • hammerite wrote:

having seen a leopard in action in the wild I can confirm that the bull would stand no chance (on the authority of my OH whose Dad was a farmer who kept cows).

I don't know, the really big customers they have in rodeos in the midwest are formidable machines ... they weight about 1 tonne, and if that thing nails a leopard (which weighs about 10-14 stone) it would be lights out very quickly for the leopard.
  • mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    How about this for under water supremecy... Giant Squid v's Shark... a slightly one sided affair :shock: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... f9332caf93
  • i can't access that right now ... who wins?

i'd like to see a killer whale versus a great white, but as far as I'm aware no-one has ever witnessed this.

Would presumably be possible at Seaworld in Orlando or somewhere similar?
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Dolphins are well known to see off sharks, so don't fancy the great white against an orca.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • bagpusscp
    Latest news . The nut muncher has just BUMPED off the crow. :roll:
    bagpuss
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 1,373
    t

St Bernard vs. badger sounds good as badgers will fight anything so the big hound would have no choice.

I take it you were joking and not just another sikko ? there is enough of them around already.
  • An ounce of number 7 shot up their respective jacksies. End result the same. Squirrel more tasty than crow though. :twisted:
    Perpetuating the myth that Lincolnshire is flat.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpuss
  • bagpusscp
    GAZ ZOKS :!:
    http://www.chainreaction.com/squirrels.htm

THE END IS NIGH FOR ALL YOU CROW VOTERS :twisted: :shock:
    bagpuss
  • Saw a squirrel chasing a blackbird in the garden yesterday and it looked cocky, but when the blackbird flapped it's wings it got the willies and ran up a tree. Then came back for more, but got bored eventually as the blackbird was kind of ignoring him and trotted off.

It didn't leave me confident of how it would fair in a fight with a bigger bird.

Rule No.10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster
  • bagpusscp
    HHUUMMPP ..........Blackbird singing in the DEAD of night....... :twisted:
    bagpuss
  • term1te
    term1te Posts: 1,462
    As a child my cat would eat squirrels, but I never saw it eat a crow. I therefore go for crow. I once pinned a squirrel's tail to the back of my cap, it smelt after a while