Good Morning™

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited November 2007 in The Crudcatcher
It's Wednesday, and a half day for me - extreme w00tage!

:D

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    do you ever do a full week? :wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    morning all, after a nice day doing nothing at home yesterday its back to school to do not alot still as im leaving in 3 weeks to scotland!!! :D mega woop :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Good morning Gents - hope you are all well on this fine day :wink:

El Cap - jealous - it's your fake Thursday today!!!

Have my first guitar lesson today and am pretty excited I must admit - have always wanted to play and for one reason or another never got around to it...... yay for me!

Rock on dudes! :lol:
  • El Capitano
    nicklouse wrote:
    do you ever do a full week? :wink:

Sometimes....however, I have to 'use it or lose it' with my annual leave before the end of the year - so I'm using it...
  • nicklouse
    i know the feeling. i have to use or lose but not till the end of march, but i can carry over 5 days each year. Oh and the whole of Feb March last this year was 4 day weeks :wink:

might be similar this year :oops:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • El Capitano
    I've got another two days to slot in somewhere before Christmas and I've already got a few Fridays booked.
  • I actually owe the firm 3 days :oops:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    im off til monday and my week only started on tuesday, yipeeeeee. i am on a 3 hour pager though so i cant really go anywhere, but id rather be in my house.

ive ended up on xmas duty too but its not all bad as i wont be in work for the 3 weeks of xmas leave plus ive got 5 weeks of leave left to take!!

what does everyone do for a living?
  • El Capitano
    I sell bits of Wales to Johnny Foreigner... :D
  • nicklouse
    I sell bits of Wales to Johnny Foreigner... :D

Where?
  • El Capitano
    All over Wales, in small, managable pieces... :D
  • I am a Team Leader for an insurance company - BOO!!

I have this Friday off. I will be playing Call of Duty 4 all day, after doing some tidying up in the house that is.
  • El Capitano
    I have this Friday off also...I shall be doing some 'Boy Racer' stuff to the Cakemobile. :D
  • nicklouse
    All over Wales, in small, managable pieces... :D

whats this wales you are talking about? never seen it on the Union Flag!

(topical discussion) !
  • nicklouse
    I have this Friday off also...I shall be doing some 'Boy Racer' stuff to the Cakemobile. :D

speaking of CAKE the cake stoppers ahve made a FB cakestop group. But you do not FB do you :(:wink:
  • nicklouse wrote:

speaking of CAKE the cake stoppers ahve made a FB cakestop group. But you do not FB do you :(:wink:

What the? To be honest I think I'd rather not know, but I am intrigued :?:
  • El Capitano
    Erm, no idea what you're talking about, but if there's cake involved I'm certainly interested. :D
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Facebook
  • Ahhh I see now. (cue song lyrics)

You was hurt and you on the rebound, Ben & Jerries and Mccy Ds now, and you just gonna pin all that weight on ME now?

The wife loves facebook. I don't have the patience for it.
  • Ahhh I see now. (cue song lyrics)

You was hurt and you on the rebound, Ben & Jerries and Mccy Ds now, and you just gonna pin all that weight on ME now?

The wife loves facebook. I don't have the patience for it.

edit - Oops, stupid computer, never does what its told!
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    nice one cheesy, guitars dead easy to learn ive been playing for 6 years now, cant be bothered getting into a band though :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)