'Invalid response'

Philip Davis
Philip Davis Posts: 965
Maybe some of your website maestros can answer this:

At work, on my very out of date pc with a poor (but normally adequate) internet connection, i get 'Invalid Response' up on the page every time I try to make a reply on the forum.

I don't have this problem on home pc or any others. Any ideas how I can change this and waste more of my work time on forums?

I hate to advocate drugs, violence or insanity to anyone, but they\'ve always worked for me.\' Hunter S. Thompson

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    i would be good if you could copy and paste the error up here.

maybe copy it and paste in to a mail to your self and the C&P into here so we can see the exact message?

it is not the one in the sticky above is it?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • No, Nick its not like the one on the sticky above. When i press 'send', the text stays in the box, when i scroll up, the 'invalid response' appears in a blank box above the thread text area. I'll see what i can copy when i get to work today.

I hate to advocate drugs, violence or insanity to anyone, but they\'ve always worked for me.\' Hunter S. Thompson
  • nicklouse
    cheers an image could help.

i must say it is not an error i have seen yet :wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Ok, at work now, I'll try posting....

• Bloody typical!

It works this morning!!!

Ok, forget my question :oops:

• nicklouse
    if it happens you know what to do. Printscreen...... :wink: