buying a mongoose on the net

markbsac
markbsac Posts: 89
edited November 2007 in MTB buying advice
im having probs locating a mongoose locally..looks like mail order a couple of people have voiced there opinions on certain retailers and where i should put my money..any advice on the best retailers that supply mongoose wiggle,evans and sunset mtb are high up in the search engine...its not about cost its about service does anybody have any experience with this.

mark

Comments

• deanvw
    deanvw Posts: 412
    chainreactioncycles.com
  • I used Evans to get my Tyax elite not so long ago and the transaction was seamless. Ordered online and the bike arrived 3 days later, along with what I thought were a couple of nice (and unexpected) touches ie. a multi-tool and a quite smart folder for paperwork etc.

I bought from them purely on price (it was an '07 sale bike), but they got a big thumbs up when I found the little 'extras'!
  • Got mine from Evans also (picked up at the branch). It was back in June and they mucked me about a little with delivery dates etc. The bike was well prepared though and they did apologise. Took it back for the first free service and the bike was returned feeling great. Also had to return some gloves I bought there and there was no fuss at all. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if they were the only place I could get something.
  • many thanks anybody had a bike from wiggle

mark
  • Hi I bought my Zasker expert from sunset mtb any they were ok.

Ben
  • yeah sent them an e-mail no reply....wiggle and evans have been very helpfull