And in other news...

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
...looks like I'm going be on here during the day.

The Fun Police have locked down my other playground, due to "Inappropriate Content".

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    8) morning!
  • El Capitano
    Morning Matt. 8)
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    Morning, dude.

I got myself a new bike yesterday. A Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp. A bit of a mouthful but its a fantastic bike for £400. 700cc wheels are the way forward on commuters! SRAM X7, Maxxis tyres and Ritchey finishing kit sealed the deal! Rides like a speed demon compared to my old (now stolen) roadified Hardrock.
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • El Capitano
    Agree on the 700c for commuting, but not those tyres!

After you've had a few punctures, get yourself a set of Continental Gatorskinz. I'm on my 3rd set of them now, they last me approx 18 months before I've worn them out and I've only ever had one puncture, which was a piece of wire in the works car park.
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    I will put the Detonators through their paces to see what results they yeild. Can't wait for the commute this evening now!
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • Was your inappropriate content really that bad?
  • El Capitano
    Was your inappropriate content really that bad?

Not mine, someone else posted something on there that the Fun Police found offensive. The site is now locked to me whilst at work, which sucks, as I'll actually have to post on here all day do some real work now... :(
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    There are 'other' forums ;)
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    ddoogie wrote:
    Morning, dude.

I got myself a new bike yesterday. A Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp. A bit of a mouthful but its a fantastic bike for £400. 700cc wheels are the way forward on commuters! SRAM X7, Maxxis tyres and Ritchey finishing kit sealed the deal! Rides like a speed demon compared to my old (now stolen) roadified Hardrock.

You never told me! :(

Where is the love :cry:
  • El Capitano
    ...looks like I'm going be on here during the day.

The Fun Police have locked down my other playground, due to "Inappropriate Content".

*Newsflash*

Well, they've blocked it AGAIN after it only being open for a couple of hours, once again "Inappropriate Content".