Hopes fade for sanity of obscure bearded twat.

number9
number9 Posts: 440
edited November 2007 in Campaign

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Cycle Chat is that way :arrow:
  • number9
    number9 Posts: 440
    He needs media training, a new suit, a haircut, a shave.

that wouldn't work though, would it. This is a man that thinks that people who LOSE two speeding fine forms are clever enough to drive.

Does he re-enact LOTR films in his spare time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmh7ipW47Uo
  • Mike Healey
    Mike Healey Posts: 1,023
    The Sunday times did a piece on cloned and altered no. plates the Sunday before last and interviewed one self-pitying plonker who had changed a C to an O with black tape.

Apparently he had been done for speeding on 3 consecutive(!) days and this was because the powers that be were extortionists whowanted to persecute innocent drivers. As far as I can tell, the hierarchy of motoring ability goes something like this:

A is a lousy driver because he has no convictions, has had no accidents and has a 70% NCD

B is a fairly good driver who has three penalty points for speeding, no NCD and only a few minor collisions caused by people who didn't realise he was a good driver who knew when to speed safely

C is a very, very good driver, with 6 penalty points for speeding/careless driving (the bastards), a £250 excess on his insurance and only a one vehicle written off. Because he is a very, very, good driver, he can safely speed in circumstances when the other useless old fools (see A) are too scared to and caused some of the collisions when they didn't use their rear-view mirrors and see him overtaking at 55 in a 30 area when it was perfectly safe to do so.

D is a brilliant driver who could pass the police driving test, easy. He has 9 penalty points for speeding/careless driving, has difficulty in getting insurance except at extortionate rates (the bastards) and has a £500 excess. Hardly anyone on the road has his skills - none of them (senile old gits, Sunday drivers, women, etc.) realise how someone with his abilities adds to the safety of the highways, the *"+%ing idiots

I am bleeping brilliant and those **"%ing COPPERS and that **** OF A JUDGE have banned me for two years and I CAN'T GET insurance for love nor money, so I've got to drive uninsured and without a licence and the **""IN' PILLOCKS don't realise that taking me off the road has actually reduced overall traffic safety because it's reduced the bleepin' skill level because there's only THE ***IN' CRETINS who beetle along at the speed limit and DON'T KNOW WHEN TO GET OUT OF MY ***IN' WAY and for this the bastards can get insurance SO CHEAP THAT ****in' BRILLIANT DRIVERS LIKE ME HAVE TO PAY A **""IN' SURCHARGE

WHY CANT THESE ***-FOR-BRAINS COPPERS GO AFTER REAL CRIMINALS????!!!!
    Organising the Bradford Kids Saturday Bike Club at the Richard Dunn Sports Centre since 1998
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/