assassins creed

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited March 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Anybody got it? If not and you own a 360 go and buy it now! Man is this game good!
I'm not a computer nerd honest! :oops:
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    How does it play? I've seen a couple of the trailers and this looks superb. I'm not a gaming nerb, but I'm currently coming to the end of Tomb Raider Anniversary (I've played and completed all of the previous ones and also the three Prince of Persia games).

:D
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    It's ok for the first couple of missions, but then you realise that the game is just the same thing over and over again. Get mission, find intelligence by evesdropping etc, kill a few people, repeat, etc etc etc...

Looks pretty but it's not all that, IMO......
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Mog Uk wrote:
    Looks pretty but it's not all that, IMO......

That's just soo true for many of the games released these days...
  • Suppose it does get a lil repetetive but i could, and have, spent hours free runnin round the environments. Just in awe of how detailed and amazin it all looks, the fluid movement and fightin is also so effortless. The story is good too so far. Only really findin it repetetive when just razzin through it,so i'm takin my time for now, otherwise it'll end up sittin on my shelf after i've finished it. Although if a harder difficulty is unlocked when i finish it i'll be playin it again get my moneys worth :P
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• I'm liking it apart from not being able to save when I want to...!
  • z000m
    z000m Posts: 544
    im playing it atm on ps3, ill probably finish it and forget about it, like most games nowadays.
  • z000m finish it, then when you dont wanna play it no more trade it in for a new game. might not get much but better than it collecting dust or payin full wack for a new game IMO

• Neil2oo7
    Neil2oo7 Posts: 49
    I got it like a month ago. The graphics and the environment are awesome. As for the gameplay - very limited and very repetitive. I wouldn't advise anyone to get it. :)