edited November 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Chilling out, listening to the Foo Fighters. :D

Comments

• Dan67
    Dan67 Posts: 658
    evening. Foos not too loud and noisy for you and your age then
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Pfft, I was going to Deep Purple concerts a long time before you were born!
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    edited November 2007
    Suprised you've not been banned yet Stu, they not bothered about your sig?

EDIT: Argh Chris left himself logged in on my computer, tis Kitty.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Not been banned yet. :D
  • Thought you had been banned?
  • went to see the Foos at the 02 arena Saturday eve - feckin' awesome!! :shock:
  • Foos rock! Wanna go see em! On a different note though goin to see chemical bros in december can't wait! :) Will be my first ever gig too :)
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • chemicals for your first gig? awesome. my gf saw the foo's on sat and biffy clyro on sunday and tomorrow (wednesday) we're going to see bill bailey in cardiff.
  • dan1983
    dan1983 Posts: 314
    22/11 Stereophonics
    28/11 Klaxons
    29/11 Maroon 5
    1/12 Shed 7
    4/12 Kings of Leon
    10/12 Kaiser Chiefs

Not a bad few weeks lined up for me!!

Personally i'm not too keen on the Foo Fighters.
  • That's all pretty nice but maroon 5... how much have you spent on that lot of tickets?
  • dan1983
    dan1983 Posts: 314
    Marron 5 is the mrs' choice. Quite a lot!! £50 for stereophonics and £50 for kings of leon. She bought the rest so dont know how much they cost. It'll be worth it though! I hope
  • yeah bin wantin to see the chemical bros for years so pretty excited should be awesome! Bill baileys class too the crazy klingon :lol:. Next on my list is radiohead but the tickets when they tour again will prob be like rockin horse poop!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!