puerto pollenca apartment search

malcolm_the_badger
malcolm_the_badger Posts: 12
edited November 2007 in The bottom bracket
I've been looking for an apartment in puerto pollenca for our Majorcan training week in April.
Just wondering if anyone on here has any recommendations. :?:

Comments

• PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    don't know about recommendation but i think there's one advertised in CW, it was a long running advert and i presume it's still in. Nice choice of destination :)
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    16 of us stayed in a massive farmhouse villa just outside Pollenca old town (about 5 km from the coast). Very luxurious but didn't cost us much at the time (about £200 each including our flights, but it may be different for you if you have a smaller group; we also put a deposit down at least a year in advance). The location was perfect for getting to the coastal road that follows the mountainous ridge along the north coast of the island.

http://www.villaparade.co.uk/
  • Malcolm.
    10 of us went to Puerto Pollensa 3 years ago and stayed in the Pollensamar apts. its a great base and its just off the pine walk (the main front of Puerto pollensa) ideal too as their is a cracking Supermacado when you turn right out the apts 200 yards away that sells fresh bread.salad rolls etc.if you want to Carbo load for the days ride.....another place you might want to try are the La Singalia Apts about 100 yards from the Pollensmar apts......try getting a few brochures from Thomsons or thomas cook and look for the La Singalia......went a summer trip to pollensa and walked past the pollensamar.who seem to be run by The travel club of Upminster if you want to give them a search on Google.....you will love pollensa ideal for the Mountain roads .cheers
  • Thanks folks.....Almost too much choice.We have been before,great place.Always stayed in hotels in the past,fancied a change this year.
  • PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    PhilofCas wrote:
    don't know about recommendation but i think there's one advertised in CW, it was a long running advert and i presume it's still in. Nice choice of destination :)

just dug out an old copy, reads:

2 bed, 2 bath, ground floor apartment, contact Joe McCarthy on 0208 393 6989 or email jmcarthy@btinternet.com.

worth a try i would have thought