Ladys Scott Bike CR1

christine36
christine36 Posts: 5
edited November 2007 in Road beginners
Are they any good??

Where would be the best offer for these online??

I would also be getting alot of my equipement online, where do people reccomend??

Comments

• popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    Hi Chirstine,

no idea if the bike's any good or but I noticed that Evans have them on sale at quite a good discount (if it's the right size for you).

http://www.evanscycles.com/product.jsp?style=70510

HTH
  • cheers popette, im looking for a newer model of Scott Bikes, i know its a bit girly but id rather get a ligther coloured bike too :wink:
  • hey christine, this is my bike. I love it :D

http://www.slanecycles.com/productdetai ... 3&catid=66

bought a few things from slane cycles, id highly recommend em in terms of using an online shop.

hope this helps :)
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    no probs - that one is dark but it has the most gorgeous swirly blue patterns on it. I remember seeing it in store now.
    Have fun choosing - I'm looking too but I'll probably get a blokes bike in the end.
  • cheers for the help, im definetly interested in that Speedster, looks lovely!!

I'll have a chat with the man, as he knows more about the technical side of the bike and if its a good deal.

Wolfempress - How much was delivery to the UK and how quick did you recieve this??
  • The delivery was free
    got it the day after i ordered- which i was obv. v.v.happy with :)

good luck to you anyhow christene
  • I've just got the Contessa CR1 pro and it is a fantastic bike. I bought it after a lot of research because it was excellent value for money, top class frame, sensible geometry and gorgeous looking. I bought it from Evans, despite some of the negative things you hear about the shop staff I've always found their mail order to be good. The bike was perfectly set-up when it arrived shifting and braking was spot on. I can really recommend this bike.
  • got the contessa from that slane cycles shop and was very impressed by the bike, shame i havent used it as much as i would like, bit cold for my liking :)
    I recieved the bike the next day and the delivery cost was free, cheers for the link