Majorca

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited March 2008 in MTB rides
Anybody know of any decent mtb trails in majorca? Got relatives who live in a town called el toro bout 10 mins drive from magaluf and considerin takin my bike over if there's any decent trails on the island. Also anyone live on the wirral? Where do you ride? Any replys greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Scott
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• Sev101
    Sev101 Posts: 56
    Hi mate

Am just outside chester and ride LLandegla

Have chatted to quite a few people on the wirral and they ride there too - not too far and is good fun.

Family, Blue, red and black trails something for everyone really

Hope to see you there!
  • Cheers for the info. Hope to get there when i pass my drivin test. Must be hard to ride in that stormtrooper suit though mate :lol:
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• Sev101
    It can get difficult to be fair!!

You wanna see peoples faces when they see me come hurtling down the singletrack!!

And then when I get off and start that movement it gets even worse!!

If you fancy a belt around Llandegla when you can get there give me a shout always good to have someone to show you around the place!!
  • Just watch out there's no wookies hidin behind trees waitin to pull your arms off :lol:. Very nice of you, cheers mate. Ill give you a shout when i'm plannin a trip.

• Sev101
    Ha wookies!!

Have heard my mates called some things but never wookies!!

No worries may speak to you soon then! :)
  • the merida team go winter training on the island in spring, based in alcudia on the north of the island

plenty of routes for mtb

http://www.velodromeshop.org.uk - Track Cycling Shop from Velodrome.org.uk - Casco, Bont Shoes, Dolan, Campag, Reflex Nutrition, Sugino and more
    http://www.sportstrainingsolutions.com - Cycling and Sports Therapy in Mallorca